We can provide Inspection by third party like SGS, BV, Intertek & other companies of International Standards on the request of buyer on additional Inspection cost or to be arranged by buyer.
Points to know:
- We can provide Inspection by third party like SGS, BV, Intertek & other companies of International Standards on the request of buyer on additional Inspection cost or to be arranged by buyer.
- 30% TT + Balance Against Scan Copy of Shipment Documents or Cash Against Documents through Bank.
- 100% L/C at Sight In-evocable and confirmed.
- All Payment should be in USD or Euros.
- The seller remains owner of the goods till the total payment of the goods is made.The unpaid seller can sell goods to any other buyer in the destination country or in any other country for which buyer hereby gives no objection even though the goods are packed in buyer's brand.
- The buyers are required to take delivery of goods within demmurge free period else buyer is responsible for demmurage/detention charges of shipping line,port or any other charges at destination port.
- Quotations remains valid for three days from the date of quote.In case orders are not booked within that period, the buyer's should take fresh quotes.
- All Bank, port charges,duties and taxes in India are payable by the seller and all bank, port charges,duties and taxes in destination country are payable by the buyer.
- In case the goods are ordered to be packed in private label of the buyer, it is presumed that buyer is legal owner of that brand.
- 3-4 weeks for making the shipment to FOB Indian Sea Port from date of receipt of advance or L/C and finalization of design.Transit time from Indian Sea Port to the destination additional.
Documentation For Payment:
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Fumigation Certificate
- Marine Insurance
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Health Certificate(on request)
- Analysis Certificate(on request)